Thanks so much to Shaz and Coach Louise for your concern 🙂
I am absolutely fine and have just been busy as all heck – I’ve also been away down the coast on holiday and had a lovely relaxing time with loads of sun, sea and swimming…HEAVENLY!
The main reason I haven’t posted is because I haven’t had too much to say. Life is carrying on as usual but I cannot really continue with the surrogacy until my thyroid has been sorted out one way or another.
I went to a homeopath/iridologist last week and he is VERY confident that we can kick this homeopathically. I am on all sorts of meds that I need to take throughout the day for 6 weeks – in early January I’ll go back for more bloods to see whether the meds are working or not. If my levels have continued to rise then I will most likely give in and go onto Eltroxin, however if they have dropped then I will be able to continue with the surrogacy – yay!
I’m still desperate to do a surrogate pregnancy so I’m certain I will go ahead no matter what the outcome – it’s just a waiting game for now.
I’ll definitely keep updating as and when I get new information, but my next bloods will only be in early January so I may be scarce until then. In the meantime I’ll still be around and checking in on all of you 😉